Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Apr 2023

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Mon 3-Apr-2023 10:30
http://www.linusakesson.net/games/autosokoban/?v=1&seed=1481526154&level=22

Three attempts. Done.

Monti On The 'Bin

Anonymous
Wed 5-Apr-2023 01:27
Hello Linus,

I just found your videos on YouTube last night. This is brilliant! Thank you. And excellent explanation on the Qwertuoso page about the alignment of button box layout to qwerty.

Question: I see in the opening shot of this and the Partita Prelude that you are holding a knob with your non-keyboard-playing hand. I read the explanations on these pages, listened to your descriptions, but never hear you address what this does. The setup closeup of equipment only appears to show a bread board, but with no knob. Can you please point me to the article on your forum where that is explained? Thank you!

Spindle v3

Anonymous
Wed 5-Apr-2023 04:36
hello, is there's a trick to know if the next buffer is already loaded using spindle graphics streaming?

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Thu 6-Apr-2023 06:46
Thought I was getting good but...
http://www.linusakesson.net/games/autosokoban/?v=1&seed=1456561986&level=24
Anonymous
Fri 7-Apr-2023 02:00
For those who like the hard ones
http://www.linusakesson.net/games/autosokoban/?v=1&seed=1366353876&level=37

Machine Yearning

Anonymous
Mon 10-Apr-2023 04:03
This is incredibly cool. I cannot express how impressive this is and how much I respect it.
Anonymous
Mon 10-Apr-2023 13:28
Oh my. This is so crazy good. Next time I run into you, let me buy you a beer (or hot chocolate, whatever you prefer). Eller fikar tillsammans.
Anonymous
Sat 15-Apr-2023 18:14
Absolutely love every bit of it.

About me

sungjwoo
Sung
Wed 19-Apr-2023 23:53
Dear Linus,

Please excuse me if you've answered this question before -- in fact, if you have, if you could point me to the page so as not to waste your time -- but here goes my question:

How in the world did you get involved with a machine (C64) that is obviously older than you are? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, since we all find affinity with subjects and people and art that precede us. Like it's not a shock when somebody reads Shakespeare for the first time and becomes a Shakespearean scholar, or if a young person discovers a band like New Order (my favorite band) and finds themselves attracted to Blue Monday, circa 1983, forty years later.

But I think it feels different with tech, since tech moves so quickly and by and large, devs prefer the shinier, newer stuff.

So if you ever find the time and the inclination to elaborate upon just how you got into the C64, I'd love to know about it, and I have a feeling many of your fans would, too...

Thank you!

- Sung

Machine Yearning

Anonymous
Mon 24-Apr-2023 18:57
Amazing!

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Wed 26-Apr-2023 14:52
> So, this night I went home, got some sleep, and wrote the chiptune in the morning.

just casually wrote an amazing tune in the morning, sure. This whole project is mind blowing to me

Machine Yearning

MrAndreas
Andreas Toth
Fri 28-Apr-2023 16:28
This is so incredibly impressive! It's a masterpiece not just in coding, but philosophically, technically, and musically!