Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jun 2024

Turbulence

Anonymous
Sun 2-Jun-2024 13:36
Hey Linus. I'm listening to this on my 300 ohm headphones, and I noticed there is quite a bit of noise in the background of the song. Is that supposed to be there?
lft
Linus Åkesson
Thu 13-Jun-2024 12:05
Hey Linus. I'm listening to this on my 300 ohm headphones, and I noticed there is quite a bit of noise in the background of the song. Is that supposed to be there?

Supposed is a strong word. =) On these limited platforms I have to take shortcuts, sometimes at the cost of increased noise. You'll find a cleaner version of the song on Music For Microcontrollers (available for free on this site and on Spotify etc). It would be interesting to hear if you get the same noise in that version.

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Fri 14-Jun-2024 14:29
This is a really cool site!

Machine Yearning

Anonymous
Wed 19-Jun-2024 17:27
This is such a fantastic concept with a fantastic execution. I've never heard such a beautiful and literal interpretation of the soul of a Commodore 64. It's beautiful, haunting, simple and elegant. This work needs to reach a wider audience.

A case against syntax highlighting

Anonymous
Wed 26-Jun-2024 04:18
Seems like more and more comment gravitated towards non syntax highlight group over time. Which perhaps is right all along.

Me myself started moved from heavy syntax coloring to duo tone just as you recommended (comment and non comment tokens).

Never been so satisfied with minimal coloring. It allows you to smoothly move your eyes on the space of your editor (i use vim). At first it did feel lost as you are not aided by distraction of color, but overtime you get used to it and never again able to code with heavy coloring.

this is kind of debate that can only be resolved by approaching to sides, and let it naturally group together.

Padme

Anonymous
Sat 29-Jun-2024 08:34
Is the Amiga binary available for download?