Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Nov 2016

Lunatico

Anonymous
Tue 1-Nov-2016 06:12
Very nice work.

PO-2x

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Wed 2-Nov-2016 11:46
It sounds like «Exposure» by Gareth Emery was performed on Pocket Operators. :-)

Lunatico

compucat
Fri 4-Nov-2016 01:32
Two years...and this is the result? Downright amazing! Always look forward to a new LFT demo, however rarely they come out. Can't wait for the technical explanation!

Random question: about when did you write the music for the demo? I'd imagine it would be really hard to stick to writing a single tune over the course of two years. My guess: you wrote the music at the beginning/early-middle period of development and tweaked it as needed to fit the rest of the demo.

Oh, and one other thing: there's a tiny typo in the VSP tool/demo notes where "Lunatica" is written instead of "Lunatico." Not a big deal-just wanted to let you know. =)

As always, thanks for sharing your incredible technical and musical wizardry with us. Hope to see more soon!

Parallelogram

Anonymous
Tue 15-Nov-2016 18:44
Would love to see the tune in original format with the tracker program.

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Sun 20-Nov-2016 21:14
Wow, very impressive style of writing, thank you very much.
Great article.
Would be awesome something like that about handling keycodes(infocmp & friends).