Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Nov 2021

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Fri 12-Nov-2021 11:23

lft wrote:

hey!

very nice job! i love this game. levels are getting more and more tricky, but you never know if the next one is easy or not. :) is there any way to install the programm on a cell phone? how complex is the algorithm to generate the levels?

Thanks! The algorithm needs a lot of RAM, so it's probably not feasible for a midlet. Some day, when I get the time, I'll publish the source code and a description of the algorithm.

First of all, thanks for this great sokoban generator. Generates small but difficult puzzles progressively. Were you able to publish the source? Even though I am not a programmer myself, this will be a great gift to the sokoban community.

Blackbird

Anonymous
Thu 25-Nov-2021 13:55
It would be good if a 4th channel could be added to allow for samples to be played.

Shards of Fancy

Anonymous
Thu 25-Nov-2021 13:57
I absolutely love this demo. Should have reached high in the demo compo for sure.

/WEC

Poems for bugs

Anonymous
Mon 29-Nov-2021 06:02
Hey Linus,

Amazing. I see you are able to assume the form of a sprite in Real Life and toggle your priority via $D01B at will. In this way you can choose to appear in front or behind any non-sprite graphics at any time. Anyone can see for themselves... https://youtu.be/9ZNjB5jmHdE?t=1731