Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Feb 2022

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Tue 1-Feb-2022 17:50
hello

Massively Interleaved Sprite Crunch

Anonymous
Mon 14-Feb-2022 19:09
I love your Demo very much. One of the smoothest animations I ever see on the c64. The music accomplished the scene wonderfully. I like these Rhodes bell sounds with Reverb at the End of Demo of Disk 2

Great Work ! Thank you for this.
Markus

Parallelogram

Anonymous
Tue 15-Feb-2022 07:35
I guess creating a port of the FM Synth/tracker would be out of the spirit of the project.

Personally once it leaves the FPGA platform, it becomes just another FM soft synth, and is not as interesting.

Parallax for piano

Anonymous
Thu 24-Feb-2022 13:12
Been listening to this for years and keep getting amazed how you captured the spirit and essence of this tune. All the bits I loved and remembered you somehow pulled off.
It does need a revisit in high def on youtube though!

Still listening in 2022.